How Do I Get My Website On the First Page of Google?
If Questions like these Hassle you then don’t worry my friend you are not alone.
Even webmasters who are successful today faced this problem.
So, Is it necessary to Rank your site on the First page of Google? Let’s be honest.
The Answer is yes.
Recent research shows that 91% of searchers don’t go past page First of the search results and over 50% do not go past the first 3 results on page First.
This means if your website doesn’t show up on the first page of Google, your website doesn’t even exist.
If you are thinking to start your online business – such as e-commerce site then your ranking on google search result plays important role in your success.
I think you’ll be shocked by what you’re about to read.
Your website is going to Rank on the First page of Google. Sounds fantastic?
No, I don’t have any spell which will boost your website but in this article, I’m gonna review 9 tools which will definitely help you in ranking your website.
Google Keyword Planner is the most powerful SEO tool, Provided for free by biggest search engine on earth-Google.
So basically what this tool does is – you input a keyword & Google do a search & outputs the average searches including your competition, suggested bids on AdWords etc.
Why Keyword Planner
Using Google keyword planner tool you can
- Target Your Ads to Your Geographic Audience.
- Use Basic Filtering to Refine Your Audience & Budget.
- Use Quality Keywords Over a Number of Keywords.
- Prepare for What Your Competitors Are Paying.
- Analyze Your Plan to Help Make the Most of Your Budget.
SEMrush is possibly the best SEO Tool for Keyword research, website audit, keyword analysis, competitor analysis, & backlink analysis.
I have been using this tool for last few months. Trust me- this tool is amazing.
SEMrush includes all the features that are required to sit on the top of your niche.
Website Audit: It is the method of analyzing the performance of your website.
With the help of site audit feature you can
- Track SEO optimization progress.
- Check your site’s health with SEO analysis tool.
- Ensure the security of your website with HTTPS checks.
- Detect all possible AMP implementation issues.
On Page SEO Checker: On-page, SEO is the method of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher search engines.
With the help of this tool, you can
- Get in-depth comparative analysis of Google’s top 10 performance according to your niche.
- Analyze the factors which are affecting your website’s performance
- Get actionable recommendations based on data collected
The backlink is a hyperlink(simple link) that links one website to another website.
It plays an important role in ranking a website.
SEMrush provides backlinks checker tool with which you can
- Check the types of backlink
- Conduct a deep analysis of the link
- Understand referring domain’s authority
- Spot the geolocation link
Once you have done with all the research & analysis, now you can
- Gather all the data in one custom PDF report
- Share this report directly to your client(if you work as a freelancer)
That’s it? Absolutely not! there are tons of more features provided by SEMrush which will definitely help you in growing your website traffic.
Pricing & Plans
SEMrush plans are divided into three categories
- Pro Plan
- Guru Plan
- Business plan
Note: SEMrush also provides annual plans, so if you choose annual plan then you can save up to $800. Sounds good right?
Google Search Console is a free Tool offered by Google.
This free tool can help you in keyword ranking, crawl reports, website auditing, as well as page speed insights.
In terms of features, Google Search console replaces many of the paid SEO tools.
WHY Google Search Console?
With the help of Google Search console, you can
- Submit new content for crawling and remove content when you don’t want to show it in search results.
- Resolve malware or spam issues so your site stays clean & perform faster.
- Optimize Search Performance
- Make sure that Google is able to access your content.
- See the sites which are linking to your website?
- Get to know queries which caused your site to appear in search results.
There are lot more features, which makes Google search console Incredible.
Pricing & Plans: FREE
Ahrefs is one of the best SEO tools for SEO audits, content marketing analysis, and link prospecting etc.
It is one of the slickest and most professional tools available today.
Ahrefs essentially covers everything you need to get your site to the first page of Google search result.
One thing that grabs my attention was its interface – it’s very user-friendly.
it may take some time to understand all its feature, But once you understand- you gonna rock my friend.
- Positions Tracker: With the help of this tool you can review keyword ranking performance.
- Content Alerts: You can find the content alert in alert explorer section, This area of the dashboard allows you to view any alerts you’ve set up for a subject and lets you set up more.
- Email Notifications: This is a very useful and simple interface that allows you to set up email notifications for New/Lost backlinks, Domain Health & Positions Tracker.
- Crawl Report: If you have set up a Dashboard for a site, you can gain access to a Crawl Report, which provides an analysis of your domain that lends itself neatly to SEO.
- Domain Comparison: In order to get Domain comparison tool, click on Site Explorer from the main navigation and put two domains into the Domain Comparison tool. That’s it.
There are lot more tools available in Ahrefs which can really boost your website to the top of its niche.
Plans & Pricing
Ahrefs Plans are divided into 4 categories
- Lite Plan – $99/month
- Standard – $179/month
- Advanced – $399/month
- Agency – $999/month
Note: You can get up to 2 months free if you choose annual plan.
Google Analytics is one of the most useful analytics tool – which provides you with insight into your website activity.
I will highly recommend this tool specially if you have created a new website.
Using Google Analytics you can track – Who is visiting your website, How are people getting to your website & What pages are most popular on your website.
Why Google Analytics
The most attractive reason to use Google Analytics is that it’s free!
It is an extremely powerful tool and can provide you with key information you need to keep track of your marketing and understand what’s working and what needs improvement.
One of the reasons Google Analytics is so effective is because it works well with other Google programs like AdWords, Search Console, YouTube, and Google+. That means you’ll get all of that information in one place.
Moz builds tools that make SEO, inbound marketing, link building, and content marketing easy.
it works really well for providing one with many benefits for there website to rank in google.
Moz Analytics: With Moz Analytics Tool you can Get vastly improved data visualization and enhanced competitive metrics VS PRO software.
Open Site Explorer:
With Open site explorer, you can make the gathering, sorting and exporting link data easier than ever.
Get a tremendous amount of information about the links to any page or site.
Followerwonk: Followerwonk is a Twitter Analytics Tool.
With Followerwonk you can
- optimize your Twitter marketing strategy.
- analyze your followers, where they are located, when they tweet, This will help you to find and connect with the top influencers within your industry.
Moz Local: Moz local is most effective for location management solution – distribution to the directories, sites, that factor in most to local search results.
Rank Tracker: With Rank Tracker Tool you can
- Rank Locally and Globally
- Track Competitor Rankings
- Improve Your Visibility
Fresh Web Explorer: With Fresh web explorer you can
- Get the very freshest mentions of your company, brand, industry topics, or any other key terms which interests you.
- Discover the latest relevant article published on the web.
Pricing & Plans:
Moz has four plans-Choose any plan that fulfills all your requirements.
- Standard $99/month
- Medium $149/month
- Large $249/month
- Premium $599/month
Note: You can get up to 20% off if you choose annual plan.
SEO Powersuite is completely structured for keyword analysis and research.
Yes, I mean, if you are looking for a tool that can help you in the rapid growth of your website- Then you can trust this tool.
Why SEO PowerSuite:
- Accurate rank monitoring: It’s automatic!
No, I am not kidding, You don’t need to spend hours on manually checking your website position.
Just Sit back & relax, let SEO PowerSuite do this work for you.
Powerful keyword research
SEO PowerSuite provides a very powerful tool for keyword research, You can find profitable, traffic-generating keywords.
I still use this Tool for Keyword Research, & it does its job pretty well.
- You can Generate a complete on-site health audit against different SEO flaws.
- Check Broken links and HTML code errors
- generate page indexation report
- In-Depth competition Analysis
Without the complete Information about your competitor, one cannot rank higher in search results.
With the help of SEO PowerSuite, you can uncover strategies, which are helping your competitor to rank higher in search results.
Plans & Pricing:
SEO PowerSuite offers following 3 plans
- Forever Free: Free
- Professional: $299/month
- Enterprise: $699/month
Google PageSpeed Insights is very Straightforward & easy to use the tool.
It provides the measurement of How fast pages load on your website.
You need to just pop-up the website on the box & it will analyze to get your website score.
After analyzing your website completely, it shows the various factors which are responsible for effective your website speed, & suggest how you can fix these issue.
Plans & Pricing: FREE
Majestic SEO is a very effective tool for checking the page rank and the domain authority of a website.
I mostly use it for competitor research.
If you are SEO Professional, Media Analyst, Entrepreneur or a developer you should try this tool once.
Why majestic SEO?
- Site Explorer
Site Explorer lets you explore a domain/URL in great detail. Users on Lite, Pro, and API subscription plans get access to the full tool.
If you register and log in, the summary page is available on the Home Page of the domain.
- Backlink History Checker
Backlink History tool allows SEOs to determine the number of backlinks detected by sophisticated web robots for given domains, subdomains or URLs.
Registered users can compare up to 5 domains simultaneously, allowing SEOs to compare our backlink discovery growth rate for competing domains!
- Search Explorer
Search Explorer is perfect for generating a quick list of topical URLs. It delivers a range of URLs that match with your keyword. And as well as delivering your results.
Plans & Pricing
Majestic offers three SMB and enterprise pricing plans for users to choose from
- Lite – $79.99/month
- Pro – $149.99/month
- Full API – starts at $399.99/month
Note: By Choosing the annual plan you can save a good amount of money.
These are some tools which are used by webmasters to optimize their website. 9 out 10 prefers to use these tools. There are lot more tools available online, with time I’ll continually update this post.
Which SEO tools are your favorite? Do you prefer web tools like these or browser plugins?
Are we missing your favorite tool? I’d love to hear any tips you’re willing to share in the comments!